You can add more funds to your COL Financial account by using BPI Express Online banking. This is easy to do, just follow the guide and screenshots below.
There will be Phase 1 and Phase 2 for this tutorial.
PHASE 1 – Enroll COL Financial Group Inc as a company biller to your BPI account
Before you can process funding of your COL account via BPI Express Online, you need to enroll COL Financial Group Inc first as a company biller. You will do this via “Bills Payment” section of BPI express online.
Here’s how to register COL account to BPI:
1.Login to your BPI online account access at bpiexpressonline.com
2. On the dashboard navigation, click this Payments & Reloading >>> Bills Payment >>> Enroll All Other Bills.
3. The page Enrollment of Bills (other than Credit Card or Loans) will load. Fill-up the necessary fields:
A. Select the account you want to use for funding of your COL account. If you only have one account with BPI savings or current, only 1 account will display if you click the dropdown arrow. If you have multiple accounts, make sure you will select the correct one that you intend to use for COL funding.
B. Enter your BPI account JAI number. If you do not know how to find this, check this post BPI JAI finding.
C. Click the dropdown menu and browse through the listed companies until you find COL Financial Group Inc.
D. Enter your 8-digits COL account number without hypen or space.
E. Enter your registered email in BPI Express Online access, or enter your Mother’s Maiden Name. This is a security question that you must answer correctly.
F. Finally click ‘Submit’.
4. A pop-up window will load requiring you to confirm enrollment of company (COL Financial Group Inc) to your BPI account. Click “OK” to confirm.
5. A confirmation page will load about your successful enrollment of COL as ‘company biller’ to your BPI account.
Once that is done you can now proceed to Phase 2.
PHASE 2 – Fund COL account via BPI Bills Payment facility
Now that you have successfully enrolled COL to your BPI account, you can now transfer additional funds or cash from your BPI to your COL account.
If you have log-out after enrolling COL, you need to login again to BPI Express Online. If you did not log-out, just click again the “Payments and Reloading” then “Bills Payment” tab on the navigation bar. And then finally, click on “Pay Bills Today”.
- Fill up the required fields:
A. PAY – choose COL Financial Group from the dropdown menu
B. THE AMOUNT OF – enter the cash you want to transfer to COL
C. FROM MY ACCOUNT – select the BPI account you used in Phase 1 above.
D. REMARKS – enter any notes or message that will remind you what this bills payment transaction is all about.
E. Click ‘SUBMIT‘.
2. After submitting the form, a pop-up page will display asking you to confirm the Bills Payment Transaction you entered for COL. Click “OK”.
3. A confirmation of successful Bills Payment will load with the details of the transaction.
This deposit or funding to COL will be reflected on your COL Trading portfolio after 1 banking day. Amount transferred will be net of the P5 service fee for online BPI bills payment transaction. So in our example, the new fund added from BPI to COL Financial is P19,995 (P20,000 less P5.00 service charge of BPI).
Read this separate guide if you prefer to fund your COL account thru BDO online banking. Service charge for online bills payment BDO to COL is P10.