There are many ways to fund your COL Financial account. Aside from visiting COL’s office to pay at the cashier, you can also process funding via internet banking. BDO is one of those banks with internet banking facility that you can use to fund your COL account. Other banks are: BPI, Metrobank, China Bank.
Funding COL via online banking is convenient especially for those investors who are based far from Ortigas. If you are an OFW, you can definitely still add funds to your COL account through online banking.
Here are the simple steps on how to fund your COL account using the ‘bills payment facility’ of BDO.
A. Login to your BDO retail internet banking access.
B. The BDO online dashboard will load:
Click Financial Services >> Bills Payment >> Pay Bills
C. Fill up the needed field:
1.Pay from: choose the account to be debited
2. *Skip the second field, go straight to the box that says “Pay a Company/Biller that is not yet enrolled”, and click it.
3. Then go back to the second field “Pay this Company/Biller”, scroll through the options and select COL Financial Group Inc from the drop down menu.
Question: Why do you need to click the box first? This is because to process bills payment from BDO to COL, it requires enrollment.
If you did not click the box, you won’t see COL as an option from the drop down menu. The billers that will show up are only those which does not require enrollment.
4, Add in the funding amount that you want.
5. On the Remarks field you can input any message or notation about the transaction.
Example: COL funding processed May 3.
6. Subscriber number: This is the 8 digits COL account number without the dash
7. Subscriber name: Input your name; if the COL account is a JOINT account, input the primary COL account holder
8. On the Enrollment section, click box if you want to enroll COL for future payments.
9. On the other enrollment details section – assigned a preferred name so it is easy to identify COL, this is especially useful if you have several companies / billers enrolled in your account.
Example: “COL – Anna” or “COL”
10. Select Channels for Enrollment – click on “Online”.
D. The Confirmation Page will load, verify that everything is in order.
Be 100% sure that all details are correct since after you click CONTINUE, you can’t backtrack on the transaction.
Click on “Continue” to confirm the transaction.
E. The Payment Successful page will load with a snapshot of the transaction details. If you also click the box to enroll COL to your BDO account, there will be two sections on this page:
- Payment Details of the successful / approved transaction.
- Successful enrollment of Company / Biller Information
Payment approved, successful.
COL Financial is successfully enrolled to your BDO account.
F. Check your Email for the COL Acknowledgment of Deposit or Funding
After a couple of hours, COL Financial will email you a deposit confirmation about your funding from BDO to your COL account.
H. Login back to COL dashboard to see the new funding amount has been added to your portfolio total.
Dashboard >>Trade >> Portfolio
For our sample BDO to COL funding via online banking, the amount deposited was P10,000, there is a P10 transaction fee charged by BDO for the bills payment transaction to COL. So net of the online banking transaction fee, only P9,990 was credited to your COL portfolio.
Check here for: COL Account Funding bank service fees of BDO, BPI, Metrobank, Chinabank, Asia United Bank for online banking and over the counter transactions.