Are you entering college next school year and is now looking for scholarship programs? Check out the SM Foundation College Scholarship Program for academic year 2019 to 2020.
Successful applicants have lots of degrees / courses to choose from!
Aside from the benefits of monthly allowance, full tuition, and fun-filled activities and enrichment programs all through the year, the SM Scholars are also given part-time job opportunities during sem break and Christmas breaks. Plus, finding work after graduation is not a problem because an SM scholar will be given Exclusive job offers to work under the SM group.
Pursue that College Dream! Be an SM Scholar!
SM College Scholarship Program Qualifications
The applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- General weighted average grade of at least 88% or its equivalent for:
1.1 Fourth year – 2nd or 3rd grading period
1.2 Grade 12 – 1st semester
2. Total household income at most P150,000 per year. If the family income is greater than P150K, please don’t apply.
3. Grade 10 finishers from public high schools
3.1 Fourth year Grade 12 public high school graduates from schools in the areas covered.
3.2 Grade 12 graduates from private schools in the areas covered with DepEd vouchers.
These are the areas covered under this program:
Luzon – NCR, Albay, Bataan, Batangas, Benguet, Bulacan, Cagayan, Camarines Norte, Camarines Sur, Cavite, Isabela, Laguna, Nueva Ecija, Palawan, Pampanga, Pangasinan, Sorsogon, Quezon, Rizal, Tarlac, Zambales
Visayas – Capiz, Cebu, Iloilo, Leyte, Negros Occidental
Mindanao – Agusan del Norte, Davao del Sur, Misamis Oriental, South Cotabato, Zamboanga del Sur
SM Scholarship Requirements for 2019
Accomplished online application form. Find the Registration link later on this post.
Attachments to the online application:
- Parent’s or Guardian’s 2017 Income Tax Return / Certification of Non-Filing of Income / Certificate of Indigency
- Latest Grade 12 or 4th year report card
- Birth Certificate
- 2 x 2 ID picture
- Sketch of home to the nearest SM mall
ALLOWED COURSES / DEGREES
These are the courses available to an SM scholar for academic year starting 2019:
- BS in Computer Science
- BS in Information Technology
- BS in Electronics and Communications Engineering / BS in Electronics Engineering
- BS in Computer Engineering
- BS in Civil Engineering
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- BS in Elementary Education
- BS in Secondary Education major in Biology, Chemistry, General Sciences, Physics, Mathematics, English
- BS in Accountancy
- BS in Accounting Technology
- BS in Accounting Information Systems
- BS in Internal Auditing
- BS in Financial Management
- BS in Management Accounting
If the course you intend to pursue is not listed above, we suggest that you find another college scholarship program. You may also check-out DOST-SEI scholarships for 2019.
APPLICATION PERIOD / DEADLINE OF APPLICATION
Application period for academic year 2019 to 2020 starts November 5, 2018 to January 31, 2019.
Here’s the link for the online application of the SM College Scholarship program.
Will walk-ins applicants with complete requirements be accepted on the day of the SM Scholarship exam? No details as of now, but last time walk-ins were accepted in the testing venue as long as the scholarship-applicants comes with complete requirements.
BUT here in iSensey we strongly suggest that if you are interested to apply to the SM Scholarship Program for 2019 that you register now ONLINE.
For those with question about this 2019 college scholarship, you may contact SM Foundation directly at at telephone number (632) 857-0100 loc. 1681 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.