Do you need to send money to an account holder of BDO? You can process online money sending or money transfer with no enrollment or registration needed from your BDO account to another BDO account.
Usually this is done if you want to transfer money for one-time only to an account holder of Banco de Oro. Like paying a hotel reservation down payment, paying for an item you bought from an online seller, someone borrowed money from you and you will send to his BDO account, etc. In these instances, you do not need to enroll the BDO account to your own BDO internet banking access, because you can send money to any BDO account holder easily.
Send money to an unenrolled bdo account charge is 0.00, as this is a free service if you do online sending or via app sending. [ UPDATE: Beginning March 2017 there is now a P10 charge or fee per send money transaction to an unenrolled BDO account. Fund transfer BDO to enrolled BDO account remains free.]
In sending money to any BDO account without enrollment, you can use the BDO Mobile App or the regular web-based BDO Personal Banking online access. Here is a guide on how to do it:
- Login to your BDO account via BDO Mobile App or via computer/laptop, access online banking login personal.
- Once you are logged-in, on the left sidebar navigation menu, click SEND MONEY.
- Options for sending will load which include Send Money for Pickup at any BDO Branch, Send Money Door to Door, Send Money to Another Local Bank, Send Money via Wire Transfer, SEND MONEY TO ANY BDO ACCOUNT, Send Money to a Paycode, and View Transaction Status. Choose the correct one which we highlighted in the choices available.
4. The next page will load which allows you to enter the details:
Source Account – if you have multiple BDO account, choose the correct one that will be debited for the sending transaction.
Amount – The cash or money that you want to send
Destination Account – You can now enter the 12-digits account number of the one you are sending to, the recipient or beneficiary of your sending money transaction. Make sure that you entered the correct account number. If you only have 10 digits, add “00” before the account number to make it a complete 12-digits.
Remarks – You can enter here any message or note that will remind you / recipient about the subject of the transaction.
Once that is done, click on Submit.
- A verification page will load, check that all details are 100% correct. If info is not correct, click Cancel. Otherwise, click on Continue.
6. After clicking continue, a new window appears asking you to enter a One-Time Password or the OTP to authorize the transaction. You can choose to receive the OTP via your mobile app OTP Generator or via OTP via SMS.
Once you get the OTP, enter it and then click on Submit.
7. You will receive a successful transaction message for sending to an unenrolled BDO account like this one:
Suggestion: Screenshot the transaction success message or take note of the Transaction Reference Number for your file.
You will also receive an email in your BDO-registered email address with the details of the successful money sending to any BDO account. Check this email sample.
Click screenshot to enlarge
You can then inform the recipient that you have already sent the money or the payment to his/her BDO account via online.
That’s it! It’s really easy to give funds or send money to any BDO account holder without any enrollment or registration.
SHARE this post!