Here’s how to send money or do fund transfer from your Unionbank account to another Unionbank account.
The bank account sender and receiver can either be a regular Unionbank account, EON, GetGo debit card, GSIS eCard, etc. There is no fee for sending money this way. Plus, it is convenient because you can do this anywhere where there is an internet connection since this is an online fund transfer service.
If you will be transferring funds to the same person/account regularly like monthly allowance, payment for services etc, iSensey recommends that you also register the receiving account as a new beneficiary. This way on your next fund transfer, you don’t have to input all the account details again. You will just choose the recipient from your list of beneficiaries. *This is what we did in this demo guide for Unionbank send money to another Unionbank account holder.
UNIONBANK to UNIONBANK FUND TRANSFER
Here’s the step by step explanation and guide. There is also an accompanying video in case you prefer to watch an actual demo of sending money.
- First, go to the official website of Unionbank of the Philippines.
- On the login screen, enter your username.
- Enter your password or atm pin number USING THE ONLINE KEYBOARD.
- Once you are inside the member’s online banking area, click the account you want to use for the transfer. In our video example, we used EON account. Click GetGo Debit card if that is your type of account.
- On the upper part of the menu, click TRANSACTION.
- Then click “Transfer to Another Unionbank Account” under the Fund Transfer section.
*Use Local Peso Transfer if you want to transfer from Unionbank to an account in ANOTHER BANK like to BPI, BDO, Metrobank, etc.
The Sending Money page will load, you will need to enter the following details of the cash receiver:
- Choose the source account “From Account”. The source account in our sample video demo is EON and the money will be transferred to a GetGo account. The balance in our sample is P4,817.78, we will be transferring P1,050. Again, no transaction fee for the fund transfer.
- Click “Add To My Beneficiary” only if you want to add the receiver as a beneficiary for fund transfer from henceon. This is recommended especially if you will be sending funds regularly to the same account/person. Skip this if you will send for one time only.
- Enter beneficiary account name, make sure name is correct!
- Enter the correct beneficiary account number.
- Enter your message, it can be anything that will remind you why you are sending money.
- Enter beneficiary email.
- Enter amount, do not put comma or peso sign.
- Frequency time – do not change.
- Transaction date – do not change.
- Enter remarks – you can just copy your note from the “Message” field or type in the reason for sending the money.
- Click “continue”.
The CONFIRM TRANSACTION page will load. Review all details. Make sure all details are correct. If things are 100% correct, you can now confirm the transaction by keying your Unionbank transaction password using the keyboard displayed on the screen..
Please note that the login password IS NOT ALWAYS the same with your transaction password. In our sample, the login password is different from the transaction password. This is another layer of security for your online banking access for Unionbank.
Click the SUBMIT button.
On the next page is the ACKNOWLEDGMENT SCREEN page of successful transaction. iSensey suggest that you will screenshot the page for your file and future reference. Or take note of your reference number.
In our sample demo, there are two reference number and these are for:
- Reference number for the successful fund transfer unionbank to union bank.
- Reference number for the successful adding of new beneficiary for your account.
You can also check under your Beneficiary List to verify that the recipient has been added to your online access. It will be a lot quicker to send money the next time you want to fund transfer to the same account. You will just search and find the same account from under “My Beneficiary”, and enter the amount to send and message, and transaction password, and that’s it.
Video guide for online fund transfer
After successful fund transfer, you will receive a copy of the transaction details in your email registered with Unionbank.
Other useful resource:
You can call Unionbank for any inquiries or concern at their Domestic toll free number is 1800 – 1888 – 2277 or Universal toll free number is IAX+800-8277-2273, or via trunkline (02) 667 6388.