If you are a UnionBank account holder, you can make an online money fund transfer even without enrolling the beneficiary to your account. This is easily done as long as you already have a Union bank online account access.
Here are the steps on how to process fund transfer without enrollment for Unionbank to another UnionBank account.
First, these are the details that you need:
- Your UnionBank online account username, password, and Transaction Password.
**The Transaction Password is different from your ATM PIN or login password.
- Bank account details of your beneficiary – full account name, account number, email address.
- The amount that you want to transfer online.
- When do you want the fund transfer to take place? Immediately after you submit the transaction or at a later date?
Once you have all the required info, you can now process fund transfer transaction from your UnionBank account to another UnionBank account for free. Yes, there is no transaction fee for this action.
This is the actual fund transfer process:
Step 1: Visit Unionbank.ph.
Click the Account Login button beside the padlock icon as seen on our screenshot guide, and then choose the type of account you have, for regular UnionBank account choose ‘Personal eBanking’ or for EON account, choose ‘EON Cyber Account’.
A new page will load detailing next instruction, just click on “Continue”.
Step 2: The Login screen will display, enter your User ID and ATM Pin/ Password. Use the online keyboard to enter your pin or password. Then click, “Login”.
Step 3: Your UnionBank account dashboard will load. Look at the upper navigation portion and find and click the “Transactions” button.
A new page will open which will give you several options for Fund Transfer. Since we are transferring money from Unionbank to Unionbank account, click on “Transfer to other UnionBank account”.
**If you are transferring money from UnionBank to BDO or BPI or METROBANK, etc, you will need to click on Local Peso Transfer.
Step 4: The Transfer to Another UnionBank account form will load. Fill-up the needed details.
Source Account Details
From Account: if you have multiple accounts in UnionBank.ph, choose the one you want debited with your fund transfer transaction.
- To Account: You have two choices, the first one is to select from the list included in “My Beneficiaries”, this is only applicable if you have already added the recipient in your Unionbank account previously. The other option is to select “New Beneficiary”.
Since we are assuming that this is the first time you are doing fund transfer to the recipient, choose “New Beneficiary”.
- Beneficiary Account Name
- Beneficiary Account Number
- Add to my Beneficiary – this is optional. If you know you will be processing fund transfer regularly to this UnionBank account holder, it’s best to click the “Add to my Beneficiary”. Otherwise, just skip this option.
- Message – Enter any message for the beneficiary, example “My payment for the loan” or “My Contribution to the party”, “Your allowance”, etc.
- Beneficiary Email Address
Amount to Transfer Online – Enter how much you want to transfer.
Date and Frequency – On Frequency you can choose one-time payment or weekly, monthly, etc. While the Transaction Date allows you to specify a certain date for the execution of your fund transfer order. You can leave it as is if you want the transaction to push through immediately after submitting the fund transfer transaction.
Remarks – You can enter any note for yourself on the remarks portion to remind you what the transaction is about.
Once everything is filled-up correctly, click on Continue.
Step 6: Confirmation of Transfer Details
In this phase, check that every data is 100% correct. If there is a wrong entry, click “Back”. If every thing is in order, enter your UnionBank Transaction Password, and finally click “SUBMIT”.
The Transaction Password is different from your UnionBank ATM PIN. If you forgot what your transaction password is, you need to contact UnionBank directly to give you a new transaction password.
Step 6: Acknowledgement Receipt
Once the fund transfer via online is done, a new page loads “Acknowledgment Receipt”, with the transaction summary and the reference number.
You can screenshot the screen for your file or future reference, you can also print this as PDF. Or you can send this to your beneficiary as proof that fund transfer to his or her account from your UnionBank account is completed and successful. Especially useful if you are paying to an online seller.
That’s it! Real easy to do a fund transfer in UnionBank Philippines without enrollment of beneficiary.
By the way Union bank fund transfer limit is P100,000 per day. If you need to transfer more than P100K, you need to split it into different transaction on different days. Or if you are in a hurry, go to a branch and do over the counter transaction for bigger amounts.
Hope this banking tutorial guide has been useful to you. Subscribe to iSensey on Facebook for future updates! Thanks!