Here are the list of valid identification cards and documents that you can use when you apply for the SSS Loan Restructuring Program or the loan penalty condonation program that will run from April 28, 2016 to April 27, 2017.
How many valid IDs needed and what are acceptable ID cards and document for SS LRP application? Check the list below:
Present the original copy of ANY ONE (1) of the PRIMARY ID cards/documents in Item A below or two (2) SECONDARY ID cards/documents in Item B below at least one (1) with photo, and both with signature.
If you executed a Special Power of Attorney because it is not possible for you the member-borrower to process the application on your own, you need to have these:
If filed by Attorney-in-Fact of Member-Borrower, your legal representative must present the following:
- Original copy of any two (2) of the Attonery-in-Fact’s valid identification card/s or documents/s, at least one (1) with photo and both with signature, and
- Original copy of any two (2) of the Member-Borrower’s valid indentification card/s or document/s, at least (1) with photo and both with signature.
Are you ELIGIBLE to APPLY for the SSS LRP Program? Visit this post about Eligibility Requirements
ITEM A. PRIMARY ID Cards/Documents
- Social Security (SS) Card
- Unified Multi-Purpose ID (UMID) Card
- Driver’s License
- Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) card
- Seaman’s Book (Seafarer’s Identification and Record Book)
ITEM B. SECONDARY ID Cards/Documents
- Alien Certificate of Registration
- Certificate of Licensure / Qualification Documents from Maritime Industry Authority
- Certificate of Muslim Filipino Tribal Affiliation issued by National Commission on Muslim Filipinos
- Company ID Card
- Firearm License card issued by Philippine National Police
- Fishworker’s License issued by the Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources or BFAR
- Government Service Insurance System GSIS card / Member’s Record / Certificate of Membership
- Health or Medicard card
- Home Development Mutual Fund (Pag-IBIG) Member’s Data Form
- ID card issued by Local Government Units like Barangay, Municipality, City.
- ID card issued by professional association recognized by PRC
- Marriage Contract or Marriage Certificate
- Overseas Worker Welfare Administration (OWWA) card
- Philippine Health Insurance Corporation (PHIC or Philhealt) ID card
- Police Clearance or NBI Clearance
- Postal ID Card
- School ID Card
- Seafarer’s Registration Certificate issued by Philippine Overseas Employement Administration (POEA)
- Senior Citizen card
- Taxpayer’s Identification Number (TIN) card
- Voter’s Identification card or Voter’s Affidavit / Certificate of Registration
All these are acceptable ID cards / documents (solo or in combination) when you apply for the SSS Loan Restructuring Program of 2016 to 2017.
If you want to download the SSS LRP Application form and the application instruction, check this separate post.
Don’t miss this chance for loan penalty condonation of your SSS overdue loan, for qualified member-borrowers APPLY na!
SHARE this post so other may know!