For details if you qualify or not for the SSS loan condonation program for 2016 to 2017, check this post for the SSS loan restructuring program Eligibility Requirements.
Follow this application instruction when you apply for the SSS LRP Program.
1. Secure updated Statement of Loan Balances for Loan Restructuring Program (2 copies) from the nearest SSS branch or foreign office prior to submission of the SSS LRP Application Form.
2. Accomplish an Affidavit of Residency attesting residence / work address in a covered calamity area when the calamity / disaster happened (except for member-borrower with Calamity Loan or Salary Loan Early Renewal Program (SLERP) and Death Benefit filer).
Visit this post for the sample SSS Affidavit of Residency form.
3. Fill out the SSS Loan Restructuring Application Form, you can download this form online or get one from from an SSS branch.
4. Always indicate “N/A” or “Not Applicable, if the required data is not applicable.
5 Always affix initials on all erasures / alterations on this form.
6. If member-borrower is filing the LRP Application form, present original copy of valid identification cards / documents. Check out the the “List of Filer’s Valid Identification (ID) Cards / Documents”.
7. If a representative is filing this form, submit the following:
a. Special Power of Attorney (SPA) – original copy
Check out the SAMPLE SPA.
b. Photocopies of two valid identification cards each of the member-borrower and the filer, at leat one (1) with photo and both with signature present original. Check out the “List of Filer’s Valid Identification (ID) Cards / Documents”.
8. Submit the SSS Loan Restructuring Application form to the nearest SS branch or foreign office with the Statement of Loan Balances for Loan Restructuring Program signed in the “Conforme” portion and the notarized Affidavit of Residency (if applicable).
9. For Death, Total Disability, or Retirement (DDR) benefit filer who will avail of the Loan Restructing Program of SSS, submit the LRP Application form and Statement of Loan Balances for Loan Restructing Program together with the DDR claim application
Download the SSS Loan Restructuring application form. You can print it, fill-it up before you visit the SSS branch nearest you.
If you don’t have a printer, you can get the form from any SSS branch.
Make sure your documents and other requirements are complete when you submit, so that processing of your SSS Loan Restructuring application will also be fast.
LIKE and SHARE!!!