More than 1000 JOB VACANCIES in Qatar Airways open to Filipinos. This airline is actively recruiting in the Philippines for various positions this September 2016. Job Fairs are to be held in Manila and Cebu.
iSensey will update this post once we have info on the specific recruitment dates in the Philippines.
If you want to become an OFW working in a great industry, look at this opportunity. Successful applications must be willing to be based in Doha, Qatar.
Interested applications must possess the following:
- You must have Aviation or Hospitality Experience.
- You must look Presentable.
- You must have Good Communication Skills.
Submit the following required documents
- Updated Resume or Curriculum Vitae.
- Photocopy of valid passport.
- Highest educational certificate (high school diploma or college diploma or vocational diploma or special skill certification).
- Experience certificate.
- Full Body Picture.
- Passport photograph with blue background.
Benefits and Salary
- No recruiter’s fee or agent fee.
- No placement fee.
- The airline will give successfully hired applicants one ticket every year so you can go home to the Philippines for vacation if desired.
- Free accommodation.
- Other perks.
QATAR VACANCIES FOR FILIPINOS SAMPLE
there are more open positions!
QATAR AIRWAYS OPEN POSITIONS and SALARIES
These are just a few of the 1000++ positions that this company is hiring, there are more.
Food and Beverage Attendant – Male or Female – Basic salary of QAR 3,030 (about Php 39,000++)
Lounge Attendant Front of House – Male or Female – Basic salary of QAR 3,030 (about Php 39,000++)
VIP Premium Operations Agents – Male or Female – Basic salary of QAR 3,190 (about Php 41,000++)
Kitchen Steward – Male or Female – Basic salary of QAR 1,475 (about Php 19,000++)
Customer Service Agents – Female – Basic salary of QAR 2,880 (about Php 37,000++)
Lead GSE Technician – Male – Basic salary of QAR 3,420 (about Php 44,000++)
More vacant positions available see this complete job vacancies list…
How to Apply?
You can submit your updated Curriculum Vitae or c.v. email@example.com. Indicate position you want to apply to. You can also call these mobile numbers for any queries [Globe] 0915 994 9361 [Sun cellphone] 0942 244 1406. Shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.
*When you go to the venue, please also bring all required documents for faster processing.
Staff Sourced International handles the recruitment for Qatar Airways in the Philippines. No placement fees. No agents Fees.
LIKE and FOLLOW iSensey on Facebook for updates, tips, job openings, and more.
Share this opportunity!