Get your BPI bank balance and account transaction history in a snap by logging in to BPI Express Online Banking.
No time to run to a Bank of the Philippine Island branch to check your account balances on your savings, current, and time deposit accounts? It’s okay, since you can register or enroll for a BPI Express account. Once you are successfully registered you can get your account balances as well as transaction history in 5 minutes or less.
How to check your BPI account balances
- Login to BPI Express Online at www.bpiexpressonline.com.
- Your BPI online banking account will load; the account balances will automatically display. Or you can also manually click on “My Portfolio” to load all your accounts and their respective balances like this one:
How to check your BPI account transaction history
You can get your BPI account transaction history by doing the following:
- You need to login to BPI Express Online access.
- The BPI dashboard will show together with a list of all your accounts with BPI.
- Find the account that you want to see the transaction history of, then go to the “More Options”.
5. After clicking “View Account Details” this new page will load wherein you can select the dates from and to or the inclusive period for the details of transaction history.
You can change the inclusive dates of the transaction history example: January 1 2016 to March 31, 2016 by selecting “Specific Period”. You cannot query the previous year’s transaction via online.
You can choose to look up only “All Debits and Withdrawals” or “All Deposits and Credits” or if you want to see all transactions in your BPI bank account, you can choose the option “All transactions”.
5. Once you have selected the Transaction period and Transaction Type that you want to query for that particular BPI account, click on “View Items”.
6. A page with a detailed list of your account history transaction will now load. You can now check if there are transactions you did not authorize, or to check if the expected deposit or fund transfer to your account already arrived, or track your debits / credits, etc.
If you want to see your past year(s) history of withdrawals / debits and deposits / credits, go to your BPI branch of account to request this info, there is a minimal fee involve for this special request.
Don’t forget to LOG-OUT after you are done checking your account balance and history, or transferring funds, or processing bills payment transaction, or doing BPI Trade, etc. using your BPI online access.
iSensey Advisory: As much as possible do not login to your BPI online access via desktop or mobile app if you are using public WIFIs, because these tend to be unsecured access, thus a security risk. Protect your banking account and records login only using secured internet access.
SHARE this post friends!