Did you forget your BDO ATM savings account number and you want to make a deposit? Or perhaps you want to get your ATM card account number so someone else can deposit or transfer money to your BDO account?
Whatever the reason why you are now looking for guide on how to find BDO ATM card account number, we hope that this iSensey post will be able to assist you.
There are different ways of getting your BDO ATM card account number even if the account no. is not indicated or missing in the BDO ATM card itself. How? Here’s the options in finding the needed account no. :
- Dig up a copy of a previous deposit slip – search for the initial deposit slip or any other validated deposits slip copies that you may still have. Your Banco De Oro account number is indicated on the form.
- If your BDO account is a savings passbook with ATM, get your passbook and check the account number indicated therein.
- You can log-in to BDO online banking to see your account number.
*This is only applicable if you have previously registered your account to BDO online banking.
Here is a sample:
- Visit any BDO branch, bring your ATM card and a valid ID, and then request for your account number.
- If you don’t have access to options 1,2,3 and can’t go to a BDO branch, there is still a way for you to get your BDO ATM Debit account number and that is by calling the BDO Hotline.
The BDO call center personnel will ask you several questions to establish and verify your identity. One of the questions will be what is your BDO ATM Card number. Check the front of your card to see the 16-digits card number.
Once your identity is completely verified, the BDO personnel will be able to give you the account number connected to your BDO ATM card.
BDO International Toll-free number: (IAC) +800-8-6318000
BDO Domestic Toll-free number: 1-800-10-6318000
*The BDO ATM Debit card savings account number IS NOT THE SAME as the 16-digits BDO ATM card number.
Hope this helps in your banking transactions.
LIKE and SHARE!